What are cookies?
If you would prefer not to enable cookies, you will still be able to navigate the site, but certain features might not function correctly. The majority of web browsers have cookies enabled by default, but if you want to double check this, see the section on Managing cookies.
Cookies are nothing to be afraid of - We don’t store personal or sensitive information in the cookies we create.
We present this information to you as part of our effort to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we're up-front and honest about your privacy when using our website.
To ensure you can fully use all the features of our site, your computer or mobile device will need to accept cookies. Using cookies is the only way we can provide you with certain features of our site.
Our cookies never store personal or sensitive information; they simply hold a unique random reference to you so that once you visit the site we can recognise who you are and provide certain content to you.
However, if you would prefer to block, limit or delete cookies, you can use your web-browser to do this.
Each web-browser has different ways of doing this, so please look at the 'Help' menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Third Party Cookies
Some of the cookies stored on your computer that relate to our website will not be directly related to us.
Google Analytics, Google Remarketing, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Yandex, Bing, HotelChamp – This is used by nearly every website in the world and helps us view and analyse visitor information; such as browser versions, visitor numbers, and response to marketing and Remarketing activity. This information enables us to improve the website and your visiting experience.
The information stored by these cookies is secure and can only be seen only by us and Google and never stores any confidential information.
Share Tools - If you decide to 'share' any of our content with friends or associates through any of the social networks - you may be sent cookies from these websites. We cannot control the creation of these cookies, so we suggest you visit the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
The majority of web browsers have cookies enabled by default. If you don’t have cookies enabled on your computer, it will affect your experience when visiting our site.
If you want to check cookies are enabled please follow the instructions below for your platform and browser.
To disable cookies
- Click the spanner icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following cookies settings:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button , point to Safety, and then click Delete browsing history.
- Select the Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Remove the check mark from Accept cookies from sites.
- Click OK to close the Options window
- Open Safari web browser and click on menu bar.
- Click on Preferences and security icons.
- Deselect option “Accept cookies: select Radio button "only from sites you navigate to" on requirement
- Click OK to apply the changes.